Join us as a Mobile Branch Customer Service Manager
- If you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service along with good banking knowledge, we'd like to hear from you
- We'll look to you to deliver an exceptional experience to our customers who use our mobile branch banking services
- Crucial to this role will be your ability to complete our mobile branch driver training, which includes driver refresher training
What you ll do
Our Mobile Branch banking service provides local communities with vital access to branch banking needs. You'll be acting as the first point of contact to customers in these locations, processing transactions, answering queries and identifying opportunities to help and refer them to specialists across the bank. We'll also be looking to you to follow safe and secure mobile branch operating processes, making sound health and safety decisions for colleagues and customers using the service.
You'll also be:
- Processing all customer branching transactions and making sure that customer records are up to date with the any outcomes and actions
- Developing relationships with customers to understand and meet their needs and using your knowledge to explain the benefits of our products and services
- Building and maintaining a thorough understanding of the local community, community hubs and key stakeholders
The skills you ll need
You'll need to be over 25 to drive one of our Mobile Branch vehicles, and hold a valid driving licence. You'll ideally already have a category C1 license, but if you don t we ll provide comprehensive training and cover the cost. It would also be an advantage if you already hold a Driver Certificate of Professional Competence.
Additionally, you'll need:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to explain our products and their benefits in a meaningful way
- Completion of mobile branch driver training, including driver refresher training
- The ability to work independently and on your own initiative
How we ll reward you
Salary: £19,125 per year
You'll join on a competitive salary between £19,125 and £21,250 (depending on experience) and in addition you'll receive a contribution to help you save for retirement. You can choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle benefits from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme. You will have a generous holiday entitlement of 33 days - you may be required to work bank holidays. Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.