Join us as a Customer Service & Operations Analyst in our AML Customer On boarding Relative Financial Institutions (RFI) team
- Working with a supportive and collaborative team, you’ll be helping us with RFI due diligence activities
- You’ll be investigating queries, supporting business processes and procedures, and understanding the needs of our customers and the business
- This role offers great career development opportunities with relevant training programmes and exposure for you and your work
- This role can be based from any UK location, but will require occasional travel to Manchester
- This opportunity is available for a period of 9 Months (until Feb 2023)
What you'll do
Joining a specialist Relative Financial Institutions team, you’ll be working together to deliver the most successful outcomes for the business and our customers. You’ll respond to customer queries and process, authorise, analyse and investigate transactions, while accurately collecting all the information needed to do this on time and to a high standard.
As you continue to develop in your role, you’ll support with process training and knowledge sharing across your team, working together towards success.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Accurately completing RFI due diligence gathering evidence to support your decision and outcomes and escalating any regulation breaches where needed
- Making sure RFI due diligence is performed accurately and within an agreed turn-around time
- Analysing customers accounts and information relating to their organisation
- Monitoring and participating in initiatives that help improve our customer service, processes and procedures
- Reviewing processing errors and customer complaints to help identify trends and training needs
The skills you'll need
You’ll already have knowledge and experience of working with AML processes and procedures, alongside an awareness of the financial services industry and our customers, up to date trends, policies and regulations. You’ll also be able to work accurately, to deadlines and with high levels of attention to detail.
We’ll also need you to have;
- The ability to read, understand and analyse customer accounts and structure charts
- An analytical mind-set, with experience of information gathering via internal & external sources such as company webpages and google
- Knowledge of our products, processes and banking systems
- Good written and spoken communication skills