Join us as a Customer Service & Operations Analyst in Anti-Money Laundering
- Working with a supportive and collaborative team, you’ll be helping us with anti-money laundering (AML) activities
- You’ll be investigating queries, supporting business processes and procedures, and understanding the needs of our customers and the business
- This role offers great career development opportunities with relevant training programmes and exposure for you and your work
What you'll do
Joining a specialist AML team, you’ll be working together to deliver the most successful outcomes for the business and our customers. You’ll respond to customer queries and process, authorise and investigate transactions, while accurately collecting all the information needed to do this on time and to a high standard.
As you continue to develop in your role, you’ll support with process training and knowledge sharing across your team, working together towards success.
You’ll benefit from hybrid working in this role, with a mixture of working in our Rotherham office and working from home.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Accurately investigating your queries, raising with relevant parties, and escalating where needed
- Making sure processing is performed accurately and within an agreed turn-around time
- Participating in initiatives that help improve our customer service, processes and procedures
- Reviewing processing errors and customer complaints to help identify trends and training needs
The skills you'll need
It’s important you’re able to work accurately, to deadlines and with high levels of attention to detail. Some knowledge and experience of AML or customer due diligence processes, and an awareness of up to date trends, policies and regulations is essential.
You'll enjoy a comprehensive training programme and on-going coaching to support your development.
We’ll also expect you to have:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- The ability to effectively prioritise and manage your workloads
- Minimum 12 months experience working in a Financial Crime role (AML/CDD)
How we'll reward you
Starting Salary: £25,203-£29,650 per year.
You’ll join on a competitive salary starting at £25,203-£29,650 (experience dependent) and in addition you’ll receive money to help you save for retirement. You can choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle benefits from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.