Date : 28th May 2022
Delhi- Natwest Group, Delhi IT Park, Tower 2 | Shastri Park | New Delhi - 110053 | India
Walk-in timings – 10 am – 1 pm
Eligible Candidate : Fresher in the fields of B.Com, B.A., B.B.A,BCA, HM or B.Sc (2020 and 2021 Pass outs Only) who're comfortable working in round-the-clock rotational shifts.
Note : This is a direct walk-in, candidates can apply and walk-in directly if you meet the above eligibility, you will not get any invite for the walk-in.
Join us as a Customer Service & Operations Analyst
- This is an opportunity to make a positive impact to our customers and colleagues, as you deliver successful customer and business outcomes
- You’ll be actively participating in initiatives to improve customer service, processes and procedures
- You’ll hone your existing analytical skills and be well positioned to advance your career in this fast-paced role
What you'll do
In this key role, you’ll be providing crucial support to customers and colleagues in our contact centres. You’ll be responding to and investigating queries, providing support on business processes, policies and procedures and developing an understanding of customer and business needs in order to suggest improvements and increase efficiency.
You’ll also be:
- We're looking for recent graduates (Fresher in the fields of B.Com, B.A., B.B.A,BCA or B.Sc (2020 and 2021 Pass outs Only) who're comfortable working in round-the-clock rotational shifts.
- Identifying barriers to performance and coordinating improvements to enhance our efficiency
- Working closely with operational centres, providing coaching and support to increase efficiency and knowledge
- Keeping accurate records of day to day operations, logging incidents and identifying trends
- Reviewing manual or ineffective processes which could be automated or enhanced
- Maintaining a focus on improving our customer service and experiences
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have excellent planning and organisational skills, along with good attention to detail. You’ll perform well under pressure, and be confident in your ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining high levels of accuracy throughout.
You’ll also need:
- Experience of analysing and using performance data
- The ability to convey information in a simple and understandable way
- An understanding of contact centre operations and performance metrics
- Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word