Join us as a Customer Service & Operations Delivery Manager
- Take on a new role, where you’ll be overseeing key projects and working closely with others to deliver strategic platform deployments
- You’ll help to translate business requirements into functional designs, and you’ll write business requirements or business cases to create appropriate documentation
- This is an opportunity to manage relationships with stakeholders, internally and externally, allowing you to expand and develop your network
What you'll do
As a Customer Service & Operations Delivery Manager, you’ll be providing your expertise on regulatory, system, process, product or customer proposition impacts on your operation. After analysing how changes to the operating model will impact procedures, you’ll be making recommendations, providing business system support and managing communication with the business.
You’ll be collaborating with colleagues across the bank, making sure that delivery is in-line with operational requirements and aligned to our customer and business needs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting technology partners to drive system improvements and the resolution of defects and incidents
- Assisting with the production of relevant policy related reports and MI to make sure that assurance and compliance objectives are met
- Providing knowledge to the team to enable the design of architecture, business processes, tech and data solutions
- Acting as an internal consultant to enable and inform effective standards, processes and controls
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with supply chain management experience in a leadership role, alongside strong knowledge of best in class practices and processes and emerging supply chain thinking. We’ll also expect you to have strong knowledge of and appropriate qualifications in project management methodologies.
Additionally, you’ll have:
- LIBOR knowledge and experience
- At least six years' experience in syndicated loans
- Three years of people management experience