Join us as a Customer Service & Operations Delivery Manager in our Customer Due Diligence (CDD) team, as part of the fight against Financial Crime
- Take on a role in our delivery structure for key CDD deliveries, driving the design and prioritisation of the work, acting as a Product Owner to deliver our strategic solutions. This includes the management of customers through the banking relationship for all our brands from onboarding to exit, as well as specific solutions for targeted areas such as Adverse Press Checking
- We’ll look to you to deliver successful customer and business outcomes by optimising capacity, managing risk and developing an environment of continuous improvement
- This is a high-profile leadership role for Customer Due Diligence Design & Delivery that offers significant exposure to key stakeholders across the bank working in an area of investment and innovation
What you'll do
With a focus on AML and CDD related matters, you’ll be driving the function’s strategy and creating a culture of continuous improvement. You’ll deliver efficiency and productivity through great people leadership, coaching and engagement, and by developing skills and knowledge across your function. We’ll also look to you to manage and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, keeping them informed of any changes within processes. We are delivering in a scaled Agile methodology, and will work at pace to delivery solutions for our operations, customers and front line teams.
Key aspects of your role will also include:
- Applying expertise in Agile delivery and/or financial crime to deliver innovative solutions
- Optimising the use of resources, reducing costs and increasing productivity while reducing operational losses and operational errors
- Executing a plan for effective training and accreditation
- Leading the definition of and overseeing key performance indicators, taking remedial actions to make sure the function maintains strong matrices
- Providing and submitting MI and incident reports along with action plans to address identified risk areas
- Enhancing your function’s risk culture, with a focus on proactive end-to-end risk management, leading to an improved control environment
The skills you'll need
This role would be suited to someone with knowledge of AML or CDD, and related regulations and procedures. Crucially, you’ll also need to have a strong background in people management, with an understanding of people processes and policies to lead a successful function. It would also be preferable to have experience working in an Agile environment.
You'll have experience in the design and delivery of financial crime and customer due diligence processes, and it would be beneficial if you have an understanding of operations and customer journeys.
We’ll also expect:
- An awareness of financial and supply chain services with previous supply chain management experience in a leadership role
- Knowledge of risk, compliance and legal issues in different jurisdictions
- An understanding of the industry and our customers