Join us as a Customer Service & Operations Unit Leader
- This is a great platform to advance your career and showcase your extensive leadership skills
- You’ll be leading and motivating the people in your unit to deliver outstanding customer experiences and successful business outcomes
- You can expect to enjoy an engaging and fast-paced environment, as well as considerable stakeholder interaction
What you'll do
You’ll be overseeing the smooth running of your unit, creating and embedding a high performing culture of customer obsession, driven by a passion for exceeding customers’ expectations. We'll look to you to partner with teams, internally or externally within our supply chain, to help drive a sustainability focus across the business and deliver changes.
Day to day, you’ll be:
- Accountable for the delivery of all aspects of Cash Centre performance across a 24/5 operating window, including customer experience, financial management, people management, health & safety, conduct & controls, stakeholder management and local infrastructure/technology management.
- Translating and implementing high level strategic plans into a series of achievable goals, objectives and priorities
- Driving the delivery of an outstanding customer experience, proactively improving service and sales figures through effective performance management
- Managing the relationship between your unit and other business areas, making sure that business impacting incidents are dealt with in a timely manner and cause minimal disruption
- Driving and measuring function and colleague performance to recognise success and identify and address development areas
The skills you'll need
To join us in this role, you’ll need extensive leadership experience and a proven ability to deliver outstanding results through others. You'll also need strong stakeholder management skills.
We’ll also be looking for you to demonstrate:
- Experience in operations management.
- Lead and inspire the Cash Centre to deliver the highest quality customer service, meeting all Service Level Agreements and identifying & implementing ways to simplify & improve the customer experience.
- Proven people leadership skills & people management experience across medium/large teams
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively with other teams across the group
- The ability to identify operational inefficiencies and provide practical solutions