Customer Service Specialist | United Kingdom | GB14231
A tremendous opportunity to join our international road logistics sales team based in Bristol. You will be responsible for supporting the existing sales team of Freight Account Managers and Internal Account Managers, as well as providing world class customer service to our clients for one of the world's largest logistics and freight forwarding companies by processing bookings accurately and efficiently and dealing with any issues or queries that arise during the shipment process.
Based in our Bristol office, the main job role is to provide high levels of customer service and operational support to the branch client base by processing and monitoring shipments. This is a vital role supporting the team and ensuring the more administrative side of road logistics is completed to an excellent standard and with a high degree of accuracy to ensure the well-earned reputation of Kuehne+Nagel is maintained.
- To efficiently process bookings from clients and overseas agents on to the system.
- Provide operational support for the Freight Account Managers when required.
- To liaise with all relevant parties throughout the shipment to organise the movement of goods
- To deal with any issues that may arise during a shipment and ensure the client and/or Freight Account Manager is updated
- To process sales and purchase invoices of the branch
- Working at all times to enable and develop a team culture
- Completing any reasonable task requested of you by your supervisor/manager in a timely manner.
- When deemed necessary, aiding in the completion of other departmental work to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the department as a whole to ensure customer service, internal or external, is continually maintained
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Excellent customer service skills
- Have a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Secondary school education or equivalent with ability to use Maths and English to an operational and professional standard
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary and 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
With over 78,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK resourcing team