Customer Service Specialist | United Kingdom | GB13042
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Care Specialist to work for one of our specialist pharmaceutical clients.
This a key role supporting the EMEA ROKAM (Regional Operations Key Account Manager) in duties around performance management, finance management and maintaining standard operating procedures and working instructions. You will also support the EMEA Road Logistics offices and the Customer in overseeing the centralised management of delivery slots to certain 3rd party locations.
Centralized delivery booking slot management covering for all KN delivery slots at two 3rd party warehouses:
- Daily Process of Slot Booking request / issues including receipt of booking requests from Kuehne + Nagel offices and checking against slot availability as well as submission of booking requests and receiving confirmed bookings
- Managing all queries relating to booking slots
Performance management through monitoring status data quality and OTP (On time pick up) /OTD (On-Time delivery) management.
- Work closely with Road Logistics project team to enhance the existing Status Dashboard to measure KPIs
- Support roll-out and training of the 3PL Road Logistics offices to use the Dashboard to drive improved performance
- Assist with finance issues relating to invoicing queries and helping resolve outstanding items
Support ROKAM with periodic review of all the customers regional team SOP's
- Performance Management of
Status entry timeliness & completeness
Progress chasing in case of missing / late entries
On-Time Pick-up and On-Time Delivery NCR management
- Finance management
- Maintenance of Standard Operation Procedures & Working Instructions
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- A good level of IT literacy, primarily in Microsoft Excel
- Basic knowledge of Road Logistics would be advantageous
- Experience in the ACON Financial System
- Good communication skills
- Ability to present and communicate effectively
- Excellent organizational skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team working and customer focussed attitude
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne + Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
With over 74000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing team