Position: Customer Services Team Leader
Business Unit: Kier Living
Sub location: Cambridge
You can shape the world around you with Kier Group. We're one of the UK's leading names in construction - inspiring innovations in a multitude of market sectors - and wherever you join us, you'll be able to achieve and collaborate with one of the country's most established and inspired forward thinkers in construction, property, residential and services.
Kier Living is at the forefront of tackling the unprecedented demand for new housing in the UK. Government, local councils and housing associations trust our expert team and 100-year pedigree to deliver affordable mixed tenure and high-quality private developments - a commitment that's seeing us build thousands of new homes every year, offering you a valued role in meeting the housing needs of a nation.
Manage the regional Customer Service Administration Team on a day-to-day basis, delivering excellent customer service and continually improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
- Manage the regional Customer Service Administration Team on a day-to-day basis, delivering excellent customer service and continually improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- Ensure that the Customer Service Administration Team consistently provides a professional, positive and enthusiastic service to our customers
- Ensure that the Customer Service Administration Team is always adequately resourced. Help recruit the right people to the role of customer service administrator to deliver excellent service to our customers in accordance with our company policies and procedures
- Inspirationally lead the customer service administration team to achieve best performance and exceed our customer expectations. Motivate, develop and communicate with the customer service administration team. Regularly appraise performance. Ensure that poor performance is not tolerated and is remedied through support, training or disciplinary action as appropriate
- Build a positive team culture with strong positive engagement
- Provide support, assistance and advice to the Customer Service Administration Team
- Ensure that our Service Level Agreements are consistently met, including:
- Acknowledging and responding to communication
- Booking in and completion of remedial works
- Ensure that our CRM system is fully and correctly utilised
- Identify reoccurring problems and potential improvements with our products and / or service. Provide regular improvement reports to the Head of Customer Service (i.e. Top 20 Issues)
- Ensure that subcontractor and supplier performance in line with contractual requirements (including the customer service charter)
- Manage escalated complaints and significant issues in line with our complaints procedure and company policies.
- Liaise with the Commercial Department to to ensure any require purchase orders are raised within agreed timescales.
- Have a thorough understanding of current Health and Safety requirements and ensure compliance. Maintain a safe working environment. Raise any concerns with the Head of Customer Service or relevant person.
- Actively support all Customer Service activities within the company
- Provide regular reports to identify team, department and regional CS performance
Knowledge and skills:
- An understanding of construction build processes, potential defects and remedial works
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects
- Knowledge of current Health and Safety legislation and understanding of good practices
- Knowledge of contracts and contractual obligations
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Able to demonstrate effective supervisory or management experience.
In return we are offering a competitive salary and package as well as the support and scope to build a long and fruitful partnership with Kier.
Make the journey. Leave a legacy.