We are looking for people who have a passion for customer service, possess great communication skills and have the ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced healthcare environment. The role will see you turn your hand to a multitude of tasks, including serving customers, maintaining stock, serving food, ensuring a clean and safe working environment, and taking an active part in unit sales promotions. What we'll give:
Customer Service Assistant - Bristol
Who you are:
- £9.40 per hour
- 16 hours per week
- Based in BS2 8HW
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who we are:
- Polite and friendly
- Able to work within a busy and challenging hospital environment
- Good command of the English Language
- A positive team player who is willing to help others
- Flexible with a 'can do' attitude
- Able to promote a welcoming environment where colleagues, clients and customers receive great service
- Neat and tidy in appearance
- Experience in a catering or retail role, or similar environment desirable
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.