Are you a creative individual with a passion for designing stand-out services? Do you love when digital and physical blend together to build compelling customer experiences? Can you lead a design project and a take a team from inception to successful delivery and continuous development?
If the answer to all of these is “Yes”, then you might just be our latest addition to the team!
We have an exciting opportunity for a CX Consultant to join our ranks!
Being part of our team means passionately supporting our clients in the success of their projects from a design perspective, while working collaboratively to share skill sets and tackle problems.
Ability to travel within the UK is needed for this position. Overseas travel to other Atos sites may be required in the future.
A BPSS clearance is mandatory to undertake this role.
- Designing, building, and setting usability tests for service and product prototypes, working from sketches into quick prototypes, wireframe (using Figma) to hi-fi functional prototypes (using Axure).
- Input into the creation and development of a UX & Style Guide.
- Working with data and qualitative insight, through collaboration with internal employees and external clients, to design solutions and strategic propositions.
- Mapping the service experiences of users and defining how clients could change what and how they deliver.
- Creating and updating Jira tickets for HCD activities and deliverables in each design sprint.
- Identifying potential risks, handling technical disputes and describing them in ways that are relevant both to direct peers and to local partners.
- Experience in the end-to-end journey of a project, from navigating sales to end delivery.
- Experience with Agile methodology practices related to the design process.
- User focus. Ability to identify needs and engage with users or partners to collate user needs evidence. Translating technical concepts into non-technical language.
- Strong prioritizing capability.
- Critical thinking. You know about the strategic context of your work and why it is important.
- Ability to clearly articulate how services need to change from a customer centric, system, and business perspective.
More reasons to join us
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect a fantastic range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, 25 days’ annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive stakeholder pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
What’s more, we really value your progress and it’s a top priority to engage, inspire and develop you to help maximize your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our commitment to developing your career.
How to apply
Confident this sounds like you? Please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either PDF or Word format.