Join us as a CyberArk Security Engineer
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in working in an international environment
- You’ll be interacting with a wide range of stakeholders and sharing your technical expertise in an agile, collaborative organisation
- Join our bank as we’re transforming our architecture, pushing forward with innovative solutions in various technologies
What you'll do
You’ll be part of a small IT Security & Risk team that is responsible for Wealth security and IT risk management. As a CyberArk Security Engineer, you’ll make sure that the Wealth business remains on an acceptable information and IT security risk level, and that the bank is protected against the dynamic cyber threat landscape and compliant with the bank-wide policy framework, especially the security and IT resilience policy. You’ll play a key role in operating and developing our CyberArk platform, which is an integral part of our privileged access management process.
Your other key responsibilities will include:
- Technical responsibility to operate the CyberArk infrastructure of NatWest Services Switzerland with more than 10’000 secrets and 450 users
- Run the privileged access management service based on CyberArk Core Pas in tight cooperation with the information security office
- Plan product life cycling, maintenance and patching and the strategical development of the service
- Further increase the automation around the product and procedures, especially account onboarding and miscellaneous housekeeping tasks
- Support the development of the product integration into the existing privileged access management processes
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with very strong knowledge and experience with CyberArk Core Pas and its Privileged Session Manager (PSM) module. Additionally, you’ll have coding knowledge in languages such as PowerShell, VisualBasic, .net and PHP, as well as a good understanding and experience in the area of privileged access management. You’ll also need a University degree in IT or a related area, ideally complemented with an extension or certification in the IT security area.
You’ll need to speak and write fluently in German and English. Experience in operating CyberArk or similar PAM technologies would be beneficial.
On top of this, you’ll demonstrate:
- Good understanding of Windows Server operating systems and Active Directory
- Basic understanding of identity and access management processes and solutions
- Experience in management of secretes in a containerized environment would be a benefit
At NatWest Group, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.
Who we are
NatWest Services (Switzerland) Ltd is an IT service provider and change enabler for the Wealth Businesses of NatWest Group. Our experienced teams are dedicated, determined and enthusiastic in using their capability and drive for innovation to design, build, maintain and run the delivery of an exceptional and sustainable service to UHNW, High Net Worth and Affluent clients.
The NatWest Group Wealth entities offer its clients a comprehensive range of private banking, wealth planning and investment management services through the Coutts, Adam & Company, Private Client Advice & Investment Services (PCAIS) and Premier Banking brands. To anticipate and respond to changing client demand, there is a growing emphasis on delivering a full range of innovative digital services.