The UK Microsoft Practice provides industry-proven experienced Microsoft experts that personally own and deliver elements from a set of services focused on assessing current and future needs for Atos customers with a focus on Microsoft products. Come in and join our growing Dynamics 365 team and help to shape and grow the UK&I’s D365 capability.
Our team is part of a Global practice – you will be involved and provide leadership at the global level! We hold regular sessions with Microsoft teams to understand the future of the Microsoft roadmaps and promote active encouragement to build relationships with 3rd parties.
This is a permanent role that will require the successful applicant to gain security clearance.
Flexible working options considered. We’re passionate about diversity - if you require any adaptations for your work, or the recruitment process to enable you to be the best you can be, please discuss with us
Desirable skills & experience:
- Hands-on Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM design and development experience
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing, and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Proficient in installing and deploying CRM Organizations
- Proficient in customizing and creating CRM entities
- Deep understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms
- Deep understanding of Azure and cloud technologies, .Net development and Power BI.
- Contribute to system and solution design of Dynamics 365 implementations
- experience in the Microsoft Power Platform, e.g. PowerApps, Power Automate etc
- Experience developing new PowerApps model and canvas driven apps as well as enhancing existing apps, including the use of Dataverse as a datasource.
- Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods.
- Automating business processes with Microsoft Power Automate.
- Ability to create custom connectors for Microsoft Power Platform.
- Experience with API or Rest services integrations
- Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources
- Developing Azure logic apps
- Developing Azure functions
- Providing Power BI reports and dashboards development and support
- Able to gain or currently hold UK Security Clearance to ‘SC’ level.
Skills we’d like:
- Ability to lead engagements.
- Experience developing modern apps for SharePoint Online.
- Experience using Azure DevOps for project lifecycle management (User Stories, Tasks, build and deployment Pipelines)
- Experience working on agile projects
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge
- Microsoft Certification
- Knowledge of best practices for working with offshore teams
- Experience of Agile Methodology