The UK Microsoft Practice provides industry-proven experienced Microsoft experts that personally own and deliver elements from a set of services focused on assessing current and future needs for Atos customers with a focus on Microsoft products. Come in and join our growing Dynamics 365 team and help to shape and grow the UK&I’s D365 capability.
Our team is part of a Global practice – you will be involved and provide leadership at the global level! We hold regular sessions with Microsoft teams to understand the future of the Microsoft roadmaps and promote active encouragement to build relationships with 3rd parties.
This is a permanent role that will require the successful applicant to gain security clearance.
Flexible working options considered. We’re passionate about diversity - if you require any adaptations for your work, or the recruitment process to enable you to be the best you can be, please discuss with us
The Dynamics F&O Functional Analyst will be responsible for reviewing client business requirements, processes, re-engineering the client’s processes to improve efficiency, and performing the functional tasks required for a successful D365 CRM implementation.
Desirable skills & experience:
Functional Consultant with 5+ years of experience in Dynamics ERP 365 F&O (Cloud/On-premises).
Candidate must possess below abilities in Dynamics ERP:
- Complete Product knowledge
- Hands-on experience in Development/Support/Implementation projects
- Should have strong communication and experience with handling customers
- Installation, System Configuration & Security Implementation
- Finance module setup and Configuration
- Localisation setup
- Data Migration
- End to end Design and Documentation
- Core domain knowledge of Finance
- Documentation (System Requirements, Design & User manuals)
- Proficient in English Communication (Verbal & Written)
- Good Customer interaction abilities
- Flexible team player with great attitude
- Ability to lead and build team
- Stay current on Dynamics 365 and related technologies
- General Presales Experience
- Able to gain or currently hold UK Security Clearance to ‘SC’ level
- Microsoft certifications
- Experience in Dynamics 365 ERP functional in the below areas
- Finance Modules , Fixed Asset, Revenue recognition, Cash & Bank, Account Payable, Account Receivable.
- End to end Implementation experience as an Implementation Consultant is highly preferred