The UK Microsoft Practice provides industry-proven experienced Microsoft experts that personally own and deliver elements from a set of services focused on assessing current and future needs for Atos customers with a focus on Microsoft products. Come in and join our growing Dynamics 365 team and help to shape and grow the UK&I’s D365 capability.
Our team is part of a Global practice – you will be involved and provide leadership at the global level! We hold regular sessions with Microsoft teams to understand the future of the Microsoft roadmaps and promote active encouragement to build relationships with 3rd parties.
This is a permanent role that will require the successful applicant to gain security clearance.
Flexible working options considered. We’re passionate about diversity - if you require any adaptations for your work, or the recruitment process to enable you to be the best you can be, please discuss with us
The Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant will be responsible for reviewing client business requirements, processes, re-engineering the client’s processes to improve efficiency, and performing the functional tasks required for a successful D365 CRM implementation.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Interact with clients/customers to understand business requirements and document the same
- Demonstrate D365 CRM solution capabilities to the customer/client
- Conduct business process analysis and create Fit/Gap report
- Create Solution design to address client business, interface and performance requirements
- Advise on complex D365 CRM business cases and propose comprehensive solutions based on D365
- Create functional requirement and functional design for customizations
- Create estimates for implementation tasks
- Operate within the development team to implement D365 capabilities for customers
- Provide MS Dynamics SME expertise to client and mentor team members
- Solution testing and assist with user acceptance testing
- Conduct user and administrator training
Desirable skills & experience:
- Deep and broad knowledge of functional capabilities of Dynamics 365 CRM, including appropriate certification.
- Business analysis
- Client facing skills
- Deep understanding CRM modules – Sales, Service
- Broad understanding of software development lifecycle, development management, release management, data migrations, cut-over planning and early live support.
- Experience of Agile Methodology
- Able to gain or currently hold UK Security Clearance to ‘SC’ level
- Microsoft certifications