Data Analyst (Apprenticeships) - Learner Data Management
Business Unit - Marine Training
About the Role
As a Data Analyst (Apprenticeships) within our Marine Training business you'll be supporting us as we deliver world-class training both UK and Internationally. With over 800,000 training days delivered so far we equip people to operate and support the most complex marine platforms, logistics and equipment - using our collaborative, customer centric approach.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Delivering the data analysis, monitoring, reconciliation of learner data
* Ensure that the data adheres to ESFA funding rules by undertaking monthly quality checks
* Support engagement for apprenticeships with national or Government stakeholders and Naval Service key organisations
* Provide support in preparations and execution of readiness for OFSTED inspections
* Manage the monthly risk analysis reports of data and to drive performance improvement
* Supervise the processes for ensuring all data, is accountable for ESFA Provider Financial Audit (PFA)
* Supervise and analyse the process of ESFA funds received
What do I need to do the role?
* You must have excellent knowledge and experience within Apprenticeship funded Programmes and National Occupational Standards delivery
* Knowledge of ESFA funding rules and OFSTED
* An Assessor qualification (i.e. TAQA)
* Experience of running an Apprenticeship portfolio
* Experience in Assessment and Quality assurance in relating to Apprenticeship Standards and embedded qualifications.
* Proficient in using IT software applications and data analysis experience
About Babcock International
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure and specialist training.
We're committed to providing a great employee experience in a supportive and engaging environment. The benefits you can expect to enjoy include a generous holiday entitlement, competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance and a share ownership scheme. You'll benefit from excellent career and learning and development opportunities to ensure that you grow and achieve your full potential.
All applications should be made online. Please use a desktop PC or laptop to create your account and apply for a job. Once you've completed this you'll be able to apply to jobs from mobile devices.
If you experience difficulties please visit our website.
Recruitment correspondence is normally by email so please check your email account and spam folder regularly.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strives to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. We recognise the value that Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reserves, Veterans, Uniformed Cadet Instructors and Service Families contribute to our business and the United Kingdom. As part of the Covenant, Babcock offers Reservists and Uniformed Cadet Instructors up to 2 week's special paid leave to help them meet their commitments. To find out more please visit our website.