Data Analyst Technician
RAF Brize Norton, Carterton
Full time, 37 Hours
£27,000 - £30,000 (DOE)
Key Purpose of Job
The role of the Data Analyst Technician is to provide Data support to the HIOS contract, and to act as the focal point for propulsion system data management for the C130J Hercules at RAF Brize Norton.
What will I be doing?
- Working regime is nine-day fortnight Mon - Fri 0730 - 1600 hrs, averaging 37 hrs per week.
- Perform data analysis tasks as directed by the RR Operations Manager
- Issue the RR Propulsion System Status Summary Report on a weekly basis
- Issue the engine hours and cycles report on a weekly basis
- Support the Logistics Information Technology System (LITS) activities
- Conduct investigations into data anomalies (ad hoc)
- Sourcing and inputting AE2100 data from LITS, logbook and Data Transfer And Diagnostic System (DTADS) into Rolls Royce Engine Tracking System (ETS) and Engine Health Management System (EHMS), including updating LITS, logbook etc for service bulletin incorporation.
- Upload Field Service Reports onto ETS for components that are removed/Installed.
- Support the development and application of EHMS to improve diagnostic and prognostic analyses, working with RR Deployed Service Engineers to achieve this aim.
What do I need to do the job?
- Must be able to demonstrate relevant knowledge, background and satisfactory experience related to aircraft or component maintenance management and demonstrate an effective working knowledge of MAA Regulatory Articles MRP Part 145.
- Must be current and competent with respect to Air Safety and Risk Management, Airworthiness, Human Factors and Error Management.
- Five years' experience in the Aerospace industry or Armed Forces in a trade group
relevant to the task on which they are employed.
- Must have experience and competence in Aviation Occurrence reporting and investigation
- Hold or can be SC cleared
- Will have successfully completed a recognised civilian or military course in Aircraft Engineering.
- Hold a current driving license and have safe colour perception (For airfield driving).