Join us as a Data & Analytics Analyst
- Hone your analytical skills and take on a new challenge with great learning and development potential
- We’ll look to you to provide an expert analytical service so that we can better understand our customers, processes, channels, products and overall business
- You'll be joining a forward thinking and collaborative team environment, where you can expect great visibility as you work with a range of stakeholders
What you'll do
As a Data & Analytics Analyst, you’ll use your passion for data and analytics to help develop and improve our business processes to benefit the bank as well as our customers. To do this, you’ll simplify our data into clear data visualisations and compelling insight to resolve problems and implement innovative processes, while making clear and actionable recommendations and spotting potential business issues and opportunities.
With strong collaboration, you’ll be working closely with your data colleagues and business stakeholders as well as with the wider areas of analytics to help solve a wide range of business problems, translate business questions into clear analytical plans and promote the innovative use of data across the bank.
Along with this, you’ll be:
- Improving the non-personal customer experience by using data to send relevant and timely communications containing information and offers to help customers run their businesses and achieve their goals
- Creating and delivering direct mail, email and SMS customer contact lists in line with business needs
- Providing analytical support to bank-wide projects, bringing your analytical expertise to cross functional working groups
- Applying appropriate statistical techniques and concepts to develop data led solutions to business problems
- Performing data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis
- Keeping up to date with the latest technical developments within analytics and making sure that changes to industry best practices are adopted
The skills you'll need
We're looking for a keen problem solver with an analytical mindset and strong attention to detail to join us in this role. You’ll be educated to a degree level in a numerate discipline or you’ll have equivalent practical experience in an analysis related field.
Additionally, you’ll need:
- Experience with analytical or database querying software such as SQL, SAS, R or Python
- A track record of delivering an analytical service and experience of using statistical techniques to articulate and translate business questions
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills
- The ability to identify wider business impacts or opportunities across key outputs and processes