Data and Systems Analyst – Harpenden / London
At Churchill, we put our people first so that they can deliver outstanding service to our clients. We recognise that our client’s environment reflects their brand and provides a better workplace for their people. We never compromise on quality and are unrivalled in our attention to detail.
We are searching for a Data and Systems Analyst in our Harpenden or London office, to support our Financial and Planning Analysis team. Do you have what it takes to join our team? Do you have experience in building data infostructure between multiple databases? Can you multitask in a fast paced environment?
This is an opportunity for you to be part of a business, built on strong foundations, named in The Sunday Times, Grant Thornton Top Track 250, Britain’s private mid-market growth companies. We are driven to Always Do Right and we are looking for people who share our values. Our independence gives us the freedom to do what we believe in. We believe it’s our responsibility to do right by our clients, our society and our planet.
As a Data and Systems Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Ownership of the finance data pipeline and synthesise data streams to share with the Business for reporting, planning and management.
- Source data through detailed SQL queries as required by key financial stakeholders.
- Identify innovative ways to streamline the data sets and automate the data pipeline between databases and systems.
- Support FP&A team in the implementation of the planning and reporting software Anaplan.
As a Data and Systems Analyst you will have the following expertise and attributes:
- Qualified to degree level (preferably an undergraduate degree in Information Systems / Maths / Stats / Engineering) or equivalent experience
- Essential experience in Microsoft SQL
- Proficient in Excel and/or other data analysis tools
- Financial literacy – Balance Sheet and P&L
- Demonstrable analytical and report development abilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and sustain relationships with key stakeholders and peers
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data quickly and accurately
- Ability to manage a challenging workload, whilst working quickly and precisely under pressure.
- Proven ability to logically problem-solve
Our commitment to Equality. Diversity and Inclusion, we are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and seek to attract, develop and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly, and with respect and dignity throughout the recruitment process.