Join us as a Data Lead
- This is an opportunity to take on an exciting and challenging role in a Finance and Risk Data Transformation Programme
- You’ll be managing the analysis of complex data to identify business issues and opportunities, and supporting the delivery of high quality business solutions
- We're committed to mapping a career path that works for you, with a focus on helping you build new skills and engage with the latest ideas and technologies in data analytics
What you'll do
As a Data Lead, you’ll be providing high quality analytical input to support the development and implementation of Finance and Risk common data model. You’ll be capturing, validating and documenting business and data requirements, making sure they are in line with key strategic principles.
We’ll look to you to interrogate, interpret and visualise large volumes of data to identify, support and challenge business opportunities and identify solutions.
You’ll also be:
- Performing data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis
- Conducting and supporting options analysis, identifying the most appropriate solution
- Accountable for the full traceability and linkage of business requirements of analytics outputs
- Seeking opportunities to challenge and improve current business processes, ensuring the best result for the customer
- Creating and executing quality assurance at various stages of the project in order to validate the analysis and to ensure data quality, identify data inconsistencies, and resolve as needed
The skills you'll need
You’ll need a background in business analysis tools and techniques, along with the ability to influence through communications tailored to a specific audience. Additionally, you’ll need the ability to use core technical skills.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Strong analytic and problem solving abilities
- A keen eye for detail in your work