Join us as a Data Management Team Lead
- We’ll look to you to make sure data governance operations demand is met and services meet business and regulatory requirements
- You’ll be connecting with analytics and business intelligence teams to operate as a single data division and utilise best quality, governed and controlled data for all services and business processes
- This is an opportunity to gain exposure as you lead and develop new centralised data governance operations that will be utilised across the bank
What you'll do
As a Data Management Team Lead, you’ll be applying effective data governance services, anticipating and assessing new and changing requirements from across the bank, the internal audit and regulators.
You’ll create a culture of continuous improvement, increasing efficiency and productivity through great people leadership, coaching, engagement and development of skills.
You’ll also be:
- Providing dedicated support to Services and associated programme activities to bring innovative solutions to the identification and remediation of data management findings
- Designing and building new services to support data management, data quality, data architecture and regulatory compliance
- Leading the introduction of new data tooling to enhance services and expand lineage, governance and data quality operations
- Supporting and regularly engaging with relevant stakeholders across all business lines and functions
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you’ll need significant experience of data management principles and policies. You’ll also need technical knowledge of data tooling and technologies such as IDQ, Tableau, Python and SAS.
You’ll also demonstrate a good understanding of data management principles, data monitoring, data issue identification, data issue remediation, golden sources, data flow and data controls.
Additionally, you’ll bring:
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to present information effectively at senior level
- Demonstrable knowledge of Data Quality, Metadata & Data Lineage, Policy, Data Lifecycle Management, Data Retention & Deletion, Reference or Master Data Management
- The ability to identify wider business impacts or opportunities across key outputs and processes
- The ability to influence senior stakeholders and internal frameworks to ensure quality, high paced execution
- Experience of coaching and developing, and delivering through others