Defence and Security Consultants
• Are you driven by a desire to make a difference to the Security of the UK?
• Do you enjoy solving complex problems using logic, creativity and interpersonal skills to find appropriate solutions?
• Are you comfortable engaging with and becoming a trusted adviser to clients from all levels of seniority?
• Would you be keen to work collaboratively with diverse teams of experts and draw on your own experiences to develop and publicise insight that could shape thinking across the sector?
• Is being able to shape your own career pathway and support the development of others through leading teams important to you?
Become part of the team
We are growing our Defence and Security team and are looking for talented people with the right skills and a proven professional track record to join us at all levels.
As a Management Consultant at PA you will be given the opportunity to work on some of the most interesting challenges and opportunities facing Defence and Security organisations in both the public and private sector in the UK and internationally. You will be trusted to work across diverse programmes with our clients, offering a rare opportunity to build unrivalled expertise and experience.
PA offers more than a job. We offer a career in consulting, a stake in our firm, and an environment where individuals and ideas matter.
Bringing Ingenuity to Life
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Become part of the team. PA Consulting are looking for candidates with skills and experience in one or more of the following areas:
• Business Analysis and problem solving
• Strategy and organisational design
• Business Change and Transformation
• Project Management
• Commercial and Procurement
• Systems Engineering and Enterprise Architecture
• Cyber Security
• Defence and Security technology, including the Space domain
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience working in the Defence and Security sector
• A proven ability to think creatively and solve complex problems
• Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• A drive for personal and professional progression
• A desire to build a positive human future