Shape our future as Delivery Manager
The Delivery Manager is responsible for managing the delivery of medium to large sized blended projects and programmes with varying levels of complexity. What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to scope and plan projects and programmes.
- Ensure stakeholder expectations are managed in a proactive, effective manner.
- Lead project workstreams, ensuring project teams are aligned on delivery requirements, client expectations and timelines.
- Proactively identify and mitigate issues and risks, ensuring milestones are delivery in a qualitative, timely manner.
- Support the delivery of commercial targets, ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Facilitate post project and programme reviews to support the continuous improvement of operational practices and processes.
What we're looking for:
- Proven work experience operating as a Senior Project Manager working with large projects and programmes of work in the digital learning industry, ideally with bespoke fixed price client facing solutions.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to think operationally.
- Real focus on customers including account management, service delivery and customer service.
- Managing client facing engagements at an operational level in a customer-focused service led environment.
- Strong service orientation with the ability to have difficult customer conversations.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, influencing and negotiation skills.
- This role is predominantly home based, but y ou will occasionally be required to travel to meet clients, this could be anywhere in the country, but mainly London.
- You will also have access to Capita's network of offices if you wish to work there.
- Our team spirit and culture are important to us, so we get together at least 4 times a year. You're expected to attend these events.
- Travel expenses for client and team activities will be covered by Capita.
About Capita Learning:
Capita Learning is a leader in Learning and Development Transformation. Our expertise covers everything from strategic learning consultancy to managed learning services, curriculum design and training delivery to digital and competency management. We also specialise in apprenticeships and pre-employment programmes. You'll be joining a team who are passionate about innovation and who take pride in making learning and training the best experience possible.
Don't forget, you're part of a network of thousands of experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines, sectors and countries. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What's in it for you?
- A salary of up to 50,000 dependent upon experience
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- A hybrid role combining home working with visits to Capita offices
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We're an equal opportunity and Disability Confident employer, which means we recruit and develop people based on their merit and passion. We're committed to providing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and working environment for everyone. If you need the job description or application form in an alternative format (such as large print or audio), or if you'd like to discuss other changes or support you might need going forward, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07784 237318 and we'll get back to you. For more information about equal opportunities and process adjustments, please visit the Capita Careers website.