Join us as a Deployment Analyst
- We’re looking for someone to support the design, planning, coordination and facilitation of the delivery of software packages and products
- You’ll have an important role in the successful delivery of deployments into the live production of software packages and products
- You'll be joining a forward thinking and collaborative team environment, where you can expect great visibility for you and your work
What you'll do
In your new role, you’ll help to successfully deploy software products and packages, building in quality as an integral part of all activities and making sure that the desired customer experiences and outcomes are achieved.
Your role will also involve:
- Creating a detailed implementation plan for delivering each software and work package, enabling a continuous deployment approach
- Defining and undertaking readiness activities, making sure that all required logistics for the implementation event are fully planned and cascaded across all relevant stakeholders
- Managing risk, issues, assumptions and dependencies and signing off and cascading a contingency approach
- Attending platform and feature team planning sessions, and working with the teams to understand upcoming work and make sure that plans are optimised
- During deployment, making sure that all activities are carried out, coordinated and validated in line with the implementation plan
- Maintaining a central release calendar
- Participating in the project calls and provide or take inputs for the Release plan
- Preparing of Implementation plan (SoE) for Releases
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for a capable communicator with experience of deployment in a technology or IT environment.
We’ll also look for you to have:
- Minimum 6yrs to 15yrs of experience
- A good understanding of Agile methodologies
- Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- The ability to relate every-day work to a strategic vision
- Good understanding of NatWest governance processes such as Release record; Release phase, Change management (MCR or TCT or RCR), Incident Management, Recovery process, Change deviation, Stakeholder communication etc.