Are you a natural leader? Do you have the ability motivate and coach team members to achieve the desired results? Would you like to contribute to the greater good of the healthcare field? If so then we would love to hear from you!
A new opportunity has arisen for a Supervisor to join the Medirest Family. We are looking for a new member to lead our highly dedicated catering team, delivering outstanding catering services for patients, visitors and staff of the hospital.
As a Supervisor, you will play a vital role in ensuring all catering areas are kept to our highest standard. Our patient catering service provides a warm and welcoming environment for patients, every day is different and by facilitating patient's nutrition and hydration needs, you can make a real difference! What we'll give:
Deputy Manager - Southmead Costa Kiosk
More about the role:
- £26,000 per annum,
- 40 hours per week
- Working any 5 days out of 7 days
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who you are:
- To Lead the team on shift to deliver the best coffee experience to every guest
- To manage the stock and order systems for food & consumables ensuring that the store has 100% supply of items for the customer
- To ensure all cash & stock is kept secure and that all necessary action is taken to ensure the handover of stock & cash is done in a secure manner
- To ensure the store is opened and closed-adhering to all Costa standards,policies & procedures
- To ensure that all brand standards are delivered throughout the shift to ensure complete customer satisfaction-completing all relevant COSTAcheck, standards, food & health and safety checks and taking all necessary remedial action or escalating as required
- To train & coach team members as required to support them in delivering their roles effectively
- To communicate on a daily basis with the team using the Model Day Shift Board
- To undertake the role of Capo di Café as required
- To deal with and resolve customer complaints in line with company policy/procedures
- To monitor the Store KPI report and translate it into daily action as required
- To support the Store manager in organising and delivering team meetings
- To implement marketing updates and new POS as directed by the Store Manager
- To complete team member one to ones as directed by the store manager
- As directed by the Store manager-To execute all aspects of Right Person, Right Time ensuring the effective control of labour and that every team member is deployed in an appropriate manner
- To perform all tasks as defined in the Barista & Barista Maestro's Job Descriptions
Who we are:
- Enthusiasm to execute outstanding customer service
- Friendly manner
- Communicate confidently with customers
- Flexible approach (ability to be multi skilled)
- Honest and open
- Willing to learn
- Ability to work within a team and individually (dependent on volume of shift)
- Reliable/Committed - delivery of shifts
- Flexible/committed to be available for shifts
- Ability to engage the team
- Shows initiative
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Medirest is part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, who provide a full range of Hotel Services (including staff, patient and visitors catering, domestics, portering and security) at over 130 NHS Trust and private hospitals.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.