Do you have experience in software design, development and deployment cycle? Are you degree qualified or equivalent in a relevant subject? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity to join the Digital Services team working on a varied and high profile digital transformation programme.
Salary: £32,648 - £36,023
What we offer
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
- The opportunity to work within an awesome team of high performing professionals and become an expert in the fields of web design and systems integration.
- Youll have exposure to leading edge technologies such as Sitecore CMS, ITIL Service Management, plus many more.
What youll do
- The digital and web specialist will deliver high quality statistical and insight for the website and all digital channels.
- Youll support in the delivery of innovative and engaging solutions for our customers across all channels to enable the company to deflect telephone calls into our contact centres and be involved in the development of self-service solutions across the customers channels of choice, thereby helping to achieve our digital targets.
- Gathering business requirements and interoperate them into usable web or digital solution.
Have you got any specific questions about the role? The recruitment team can be contacted on 02920 740560.
To learn more about Welsh Water, please visit our corporate website www.dwrcymru.com.