Join us as a Digital Avaloq Developer
- We’re looking for an experienced software engineer with experience of working with microservice based architecture, ideally in the banking industry
- You’ll be an integral part of our plans to strengthen our Wealth CDIO Lending team, as you deliver solution designs, prototypes implementation and run the bank support of our digital based lending platforms
- With your passion for innovation and desire to improve technology education, you’ll thrive in this fast-paced and ever-changing environment
What you'll do
As a Digital Developer, you’ll play a key part in the solution design, prototyping and implementation of our lending focused digital platforms. We’ll look to you to challenge the technical requirements and design of effective digital-based solutions.
Throughout the course of your work, you’ll enable collaboration with internal resources, including business stakeholders, change management and developers, as well as external resources, such as software vendors. This will ensure a fit-for-purpose, end-to-end functionality.
Additionally, you’ll be:
- Maintaining a deep understanding of microservice based architecture
- Coordinating changes with other application management and third level support teams
- Supporting the implementation of new services for our digital technology stack and the API platform
- Testing support activities during release cycles
- Delivering business analysis for change requests and incidents
The skills you'll need
It’s crucial that you’re fluent in English, with strong communication skills and an analytical mind-set.
You’ll also need:
- Experience in the development of microservices and microservice orchestration
- A background in API Management, including API development and management of end points
- The ability to deliver complex solutions independently
At NatWest Group, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.
Who we are
NatWest Services (Switzerland) Ltd is an IT service provider and change enabler for the Wealth Businesses of NatWest Group. Our experienced teams are dedicated, determined and enthusiastic in using their capability and drive for innovation to design, build, maintain and run the delivery of an exceptional and sustainable service to UHNW, High Net Worth and Affluent clients.
The NatWest Group Wealth entities offer its clients a comprehensive range of private banking, wealth planning and investment management services through the Coutts, Adam & Company, Private Client Advice & Investment Services (PCAIS) and Premier Banking brands. To anticipate and respond to changing client demand, there is a growing emphasis on delivering a full range of innovative digital services.