Join us as a Digital Customer Messaging Technical Specialist Analyst
- This is a rewarding opportunity for a passionate and driven analyst to join our business
- We’ll look to you to use your specialist technical knowledge to solve business problems and produce working solutions that will make a difference to our customers and the bank
- Hone your technical expertise in a collaborative, agile and forward thinking team environment
What you'll do
You'll be working across the solutions lifecycle, from requirements analysis and design, supporting coding, testing, deployment and operation. Working in the feature team, you'll be developing your expertise to help solve business problems presented to make sure our customers are getting the best experience possible.
By applying Agile methods, you'll be developing and producing solutions continually and rapidly that meet current non-functional requirements and are flexible to cope with future functional and non-functional needs.
You'll also be:
- Producing innovative ideas and confirming these through experimenting and prototyping
- Designing and developing solutions with a focus on the automation of build, test and deployment activities using executable patterns
- Evaluating and analysing metrics to continually improve performance
- Using, and contributing to the development of standard patterns
- Collaborating with principal engineers and domain architects to build an understanding of the wider platform and how it supports business objectives
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone highly technical with experience of engineering disciplines such as analysis, design, testing and deployment. You’ll have a background in solving complex analytical and numerical problems, and will be able to rapidly and effectively understand and translate product and business requirements into technical solutions.
It's essential that you have experience working within an agile environment with digital technologies. It would be ideal if you have practical knowledge of UML including creating activity and sequence diagrams.
You'll also demonstrate:
- Experienced with REST API’s & Interface design using Swagger
- Experience with Agile tools, such as Jira and Confluence and methodologies
- Experience of working in an environment where products must be delivered to short delivery cycles
- Excellent communication skills with the ability communicate complex technical concepts clearly to peers
- Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills