Join us as a Digital Experience Lead for Digital Security & Authentication
- This is a unique opportunity to lead the design and delivery of the digital future to ensure an effortless end-to-end customer experience
- We’ll look to you to lead an outstanding and highly talented team in delivering world class digital customer experiences that are based on customer needs and pain points as well as emerging global trends and market insight
- You’ll be championing future knowledge and innovation, instilling an ethos of continuous improvement so that we can support our customers
What you'll do
You’ll own and develop the digital security and authentication strategy for Retail Banking, by leading the delivery of reusable bank-wide customer authentication and verification journeys through our various digital channels to protect the bank and its customers.
So that we can remain a market leading function, you’ll be monitoring competitor activity and gathering a deep understanding of market benchmarks to provide ideas and concepts that support the next generation of digital or face to face experiences.
In addition to this, you’ll be:
- Owning and developing the bank's authentication and customer strategy against fraud and financial crime
- Managing the annual investment and delivering improvements that are in line with our Risk and Security policy standards and to further support customer trust
- Driving customer education initiatives across channels to help keep millions of our customers safe and secure
- A key risk owner across the bank for Digital Security
- Leading the development and management of the roadmap, backlog or strategy to deliver continuous interaction with digital or face to face experiences
- Leading the delivery and optimisation of new and innovative experiences or propositions, focusing specifically on new and emerging technologies to protect customers and the bank and enhance the customer experience
- Taking a lead on implementing research to get customer feedback, understanding different research methods and using the outcomes of the research to inform next steps
- Building meaningful and sustainable relationships with stakeholders and suppliers to optimise and enhance capabilities
The skills you'll need
You’ll be an expert in digital channels or developing new digital propositions and services, with a good understanding of customer journeys and the balance of risk and reward, as well as the technical know-how to ensure digital security enables the bank strategy.
Demonstrating creative and lateral thinking, you’ll have the ability to define or implement strategic direction for future customer experiences, and harness digital and technological advances that truly benefit our customers.
Additionally, you’ll demonstrate:
- Digital authentication knowledge and experience including biometrics
- Cyber security threat intelligence knowledge
- A good understanding of Adobe
- An analytical and data driven mindset
- Experience of leading, motivating and coaching teams to improve overall team and individual capability
- The ability to drive and deliver innovative ideas through Agile ways of working
- A working knowledge of designing and implementing customer research
- The ability to work with and influence colleagues, key stakeholders and third party suppliers across all levels