Join us as a Digital Experience Manager
- You’ll be designing, running and delivering the digital bank of the future, while driving tactical change to our main Retail Banking websites and other digital touchpoints
- Through identifying opportunities to digitise, improve and manage digital experiences, you’ll deliver increased customer value through our digital channels, propositions, products and services
- This is an opportunity to be part of an innovative team which drives website and broader digital change for retail banking, from vision and inception through to post-live roll-out, training and monitoring
- We're offering this role for a period of 12 months
What you'll do
As a Digital Experience Manager, you’ll be integral to planning a prioritised backlog of improvements to customer experiences. You’ll bring these propositions to life while identifying opportunities to provide insights to impact the digital experience.
You'll identify opportunities to improve our digital sales and service touchpoints. You’ll then work with cross-functional teams to effectively prioritise, design and deliver these changes, ensuring the customer experience is at the fore during every stage. This will involve working with our design teams, development scrums, and working with a wide range of colleagues from across retail banking, to train and implement the changes you are leading.
Day-to-day you’ll be:
- Tracking and identifying digital trends, helping to evolve our digital presence as we work towards being the digital bank of the future
- Designing research to get customer feedback and understand different research methods, briefing agencies on research needs and creating stimulus to test with users
- Delivering digital experiences that can better meet customer needs at key moments and resolve pain points, taking into account research on NPS, complaints analysis and risk requirements
- Planning the release train including plans and estimation, management of interdependencies, cross-team synchronisation and making sure that the teams have a clear understanding of how their work helps the customer
- Making sure that relevant compliance, conduct, control and risk policies are followed by the team
The skills you'll need
It’s important that you hold the ability to define and implement strategic direction for the future customer. In addition to this, you’ll be able to provide expertise in digital channels, including mobile and online as well as digital propositions.
You’ll also have:
- Knowledge of SEO, digital marketing, analytics, personalisation and experience management
- Experience in using design methodology to execute strategic propositions
- The ability to demonstrate creative thinking
- Experience of using Adobe and developing innovative and impactful customer experiences
- The ability to drive and deliver innovative ideas through Agile ways of working, harnessing digital and technological advances that truly benefit our customers