Join us as an Experience Manager
- If you’re passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience and want to develop your creative and technical capabilities, we’d like to hear from you
- We’ll look to you to manage the design and delivery of the bank of the future by delivering increased customer value and effortless customer experiences through various channels, propositions, products and services
- You’ll be joining a fast paced and customer focused team that champions Agile methodologies, innovative thinking, and new and creative ways of working
- This role is available for 12 months
What you'll do
As an Experience Manager, you'll be creating and delivering our channel experiences, propositions, capabilities and releases to ensure an effortless end-to-end customer experience. Through Agile methods and working collaboratively with other teams, you'll identify opportunities to digitise, improve and create new experiences and drive the delivery of a prioritised backlog while effectively managing your workload to hit sprint goals and deadlines.
Your role will also involve:
- Monitoring competitor activity and identifying responses to market changes
- Facilitating the planning, timing and execution of delivery roadmaps and the backlog
- Designing and implementing research to get customer feedback to understand how we can deliver experiences that can better meet customer needs and resolve pain points
- Working with your team to manage the delivery of change from vision and inception through to post-live validation and monitoring
- Making sure we consider the brand, customer experience and impacts on engagement at every stage
The skills you'll need
You'll be the voice of the customer in this role, so you'll need to be passionate about customer experience and continuous improvement. Along with a creative mindset, you'll be an expert in channels and will have a successful track record of developing innovative, impactful customer experiences, propositions and services.
You'll have experience of driving and delivering innovative ideas through Agile ways of working, looking at harnessing digital and technological advances that truly benefit the customer.
We’ll also be looking for:
- Knowledge of digital marketing, analytics and experience management
- Experience in design thinking methodology to deliver propositions
- A proven ability to adapt to quickly changing environments, learn at pace, and encourage others to do the same
- Able to develop compelling long term Digital strategies that gain stakeholder buy in and support.
- Ability to develop and collaborate with stakeholders to create propositions to support Mobile adoption and engagement.
- Experience in collating MI from a range of sources and collaborating across teams to find the root cause impacting performance.
- A talented storyteller and communicator who can influence, inspire and engage customers and colleagues.