Join us as an Digital Experience Manager
- You’ll be designing, running and delivering the digital bank of the future with responsibilities residing in the creation and delivery of all digital experiences, propositions and channels
- Through identifying opportunities to digitise, improve and manage digital experiences, you’ll deliver increased customer value through our digital channels, propositions, products and services
- This is an opportunity for you to develop your knowledge and skills in an environment that offers a real investment in your development
- This role is available for a 12 month period
What you'll do
As a Digital Experience Manager, you’ll be integral to planning a prioritised backlog of improvements to customer experiences. You’ll bring these propositions to life while identifying opportunities to provide insights to impact the digital experience.
Day-to-day you’ll be:
- Monitoring competitor activity across our digital channels and propositions and identifying responses to changes in the market
- Designing research to get customer feedback and understand different research methods, briefing agencies on research needs and creating stimulus to test with users
- Delivering digital experiences that can better meet customer needs at key moments and resolve pain points, taking into account research on NPS, complaints analysis and risk requirements
- Planning the release train including plans and estimation, management of interdependencies, cross-team synchronisation and making sure that the teams have a clear understanding of how their work helps the customer
- Making sure that relevant compliance, conduct, control and risk policies are followed by the team
The skills you'll need
It’s important that you hold the ability to define and implement strategic direction for the future customer. In addition to this, you’ll be able to provide expertise in digital channels, including mobile and online as well as digital propositions.
You'll demonstrate a passion for innovation and how new technologies are changing customer experiences as well as experience of customer research and turning customer insight into actionable recommendations.
You’ll also have:
- Experience of end to end digital delivery
- A background in using design methodologies to execute strategic propositions
- The ability to demonstrate strategic and creative thinking
- The ability to drive and deliver innovative ideas through Agile ways of working
- Knowledge of SEO, digital marketing, analytics, personalisation and experience management