Join us as a Digital Innovation Product Owner
- We’d like to hear from you if you’re passionate about delivering outstanding new customer propositions
- We’ll look to you to support the design and delivery of the bank by delivering increased customer value and effortless customer experiences
- You’ll be joining a fast-paced team that champions Agile methodologies, innovative thinking, new customer-focused digital propositions, and creative ways of working
What you'll do
As a Digital Innovation Product Owner, you'll be working collaboratively with other teams, you'll be identifying opportunities to innovate, creating new experiences, and driving the delivery of a prioritised backlog while managing your workload to hit sprint goals and deadlines.
Your role will also involve:
- Supporting the development of new propositions through identifying insights, developing concepts, and designing customer experiences
- Managing the delivery of change and meeting all governance and risk requirements, from vision and inception through to post-live validation and monitoring
- Tracking of proposition performance and analysing results to identify insights, drive improvements and influence the product backlog
- Supporting the development of business cases through setting KPIs, targets, identifying income sources, projecting costs, and modelling scenarios
- Making sure we consider the brand, customer experience and impacts on engagement at every stage
The skills you'll need
You'll be the voice of the customer in this role, you'll need to be passionate about customer experience and innovation. Along with a creative mindset, you'll be an expert in creating and communicating requirements as part of your successful track record of developing innovative, impactful customer experiences, propositions, and services.
You'll have experience of driving and delivering innovative ideas as part of an Agile team, looking at harnessing digital and technological advances that truly benefit our customers. Additionally, you'll have a detailed and solutions-orientated mindset with excellent numeracy skills.
You’ll also need:
- Experience in Design Thinking methodologies, especially in customer-centric research and co-creation processes
- Experience of defining and prioritising the requirements around completely new products and technologies in a complex and rapidly changing environment
- Expertise in crafting precise, meaningful, and measurable user stories, and then communicating these to a cross-discipline team
- Exposure to working in a highly regulated environment
- A proven ability to adapt to quickly changing environments, learn at pace, and encourage others to do the same