We are looking for a Digital Marketing & Web Designer/Developer to join our team, assisting us with our online marketing via our websites and social media.
We are the largest dedicated painting and maintenance contractor in the UK both in terms of our directly employed workforce and geographical coverage. We directly employ 1750 skilled members of staff and have a projected turnover of approximately £118 million for the current financial year, all directly relating to our core business of property maintenance and refurbishment works.
Whilst maintaining our position as market leader, Bell Group remains a family-owned and operated company.
For additional information on Bell Group, please visit www.bellgroup.co.uk | Twitter: @BellGroupUK | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/bell-group-uk
Bell Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Living Wage Employer.
- Experienced Web Designer & Developer with Proven Results
- Ability to deliver our Digital Marketing Strategy through postings on Social Media
- Good understanding of SEO marketing and developing campaigns
- Ability and Expertise to write, plan and create content
- A keen eye for aesthetics and understanding how to portray the company through imagery
- Excellent Portfolio of Work & Experience
- Understanding of Business Functions and Marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused & friendly
- Self-Motivated the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise workload
Training & Qualifications
- Relevant Qualifications for Web Design Work & Development
- Excellent technical understanding of Social Media platforms
Hours of Work
- Permanent Full Time
- Monday - Friday
- Normal Hours 8.30am - 5.00pm
Salary & Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person.
If you have Digital Marketing Expertise with Web Design/Development Ability and Experience and are looking for a new a new challenge, then contact us now for more information or to apply.
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Orpington, Kent or Scotland central belt
- Send us your C.V. along with a letter explaining your suitability for the role