Join us as a Digital Marketing Manager
- We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our Wealth franchise including Coutts and Premier Banking, where you'll drive and manage exceptional growth through owning the end-to-end and delivery of multi-channel campaigns
- You’ll develop plans to grow and retain customers, working as part of cross-functional scrums and a wider, fast-paced digital organisation, ensuring strategic and operational alignment and integration
- It’s an opportunity to gain recognition as an expert in the complete production, management and execution of digital initiatives
What you'll do
In this key role, you’ll manage end-to-end campaigns as part of the wider multichannel Marketing team, including the creation of email templates, testing and release. With full consideration and ownership of the campaign and digital journey, you’ll ensure effective measurement and reporting on all campaigns.
You’ll be seen as a key digital contact to relevant stakeholders, and you’ll partner with all Marketing teams. Working within a scrum, you’ll make sure that digital is given full consideration in the creative development of campaigns and that all activity is supporting the wider customer obsessed, commercial and brand objectives.
Your role will also involve:
- Partnering with teams across the bank to support the adoption, usage and efficiency of digital platforms and channels
- Utilising digital platforms to grow our business and improve customer net promoter scores
- Carrying out regular A/B testing to make sure the most effective creative messaging is used in all channels
- Utilising segmentation and data to deliver targeted and personalised campaigns
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll need experience of working in a digital marketing environment, and knowledge of the Adobe product suite including Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe campaign and the ability to interpret data in Adobe Analytics. We’ll expect you to have experience of using testing and optimisation techniques and a background of focusing on metrics and reporting and making continuous changes to make sure targets are met.
It would also be beneficial if you have a basic technical understanding of a coding language such as Python, Java Script or equivalent, but not essential.
We’ll also expect you to have:
- Proficiency in analytics and data management
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and experience of coordinating multiple tasks and priorities
- The ability to work in an environment that is constantly changing, evolving and innovating
- Experience of working well as a team and the ability to work in a complex matrix environment
- The ability to ensure best in class campaigns are delivered to agreed timescales