We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Media Manager to join the UK Communications team for Compass Group UK & Ireland.
As the Digital Media Manager you will be responsible for the development of high impact social and digital media and content strategies across the Compass Group UK & Ireland Digital Media channels. This is a brilliant time to join our global organisation and see where your creative career can take you! Job Description
More about the role:
- Up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
In your exciting new role you will be repsonsible for:
Who you are:
- Creating unrivalled and engaging content
- Identifying and integrating new social and digital channels to drive an innovative approach to Compass' online communications
- Working with the company's different sectors to develop integrated campaigns' or similar
- Developing a digital media strategy for Compass Group UK & Ireland
- Delivering a regular drumbeat of content which tells the Compass Group UK & I corporate story
- Executing influencer outreach, including identification and content co-creation
- Applying superior research, writing and editing skills and a basic understanding of HTML and common web application platforms
- Collaborating with internal comms, sharing best practice, re-purposing content
- Analysing the customer experience and develop new strategies accordingly
- Leading with an innovative approach to content creation and storytelling
- Utilising a range of inputs from site analytics, social listening, SEO analytics, usability findings and design standards, to tailor content and distribution strategies
- Establishing digital benchmarks of success for each programme
- Reporting on campaign performance, including accurate and actionable insights and optimisation recommendations
We are looking for a person who demonstrates a self-starter mindset, with strong experience in digital/social media communications, as well as the following:
Who we are:
- Experience in developing digital communications strategies across different digital channels
- Strong B2B experience
- Demonstrated experience with: creation, launch and maintenance of new digital channels, content curation, story mining & writing
- Experience of multimedia content creation including video production and social media assets preferred
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced and matrix environment
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills at all levels, verbal and written
- Ability to make sound judgements, demonstrates Compass Group UK & I values
- Understanding of the food services industry desirable
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.