Join us as a Digital Product Manager
- •You’ll be managing the design, development and launch of new product features within our Bankline Mobile app, ensuring speed to market to support our business strategy and maximise the customer experience
- Acting as an agile change agent, you'll be developing the strategy for your product area, and helping to develop others by sharing best practice and offering support and guidance
- We’ll look to you to make sure the right customer and product data research and application testing is carried out to generate insights to help design and develop our products
- You'll have the chance to develop yourself, make a real difference to the user and customer experience and gain great exposure to our digital products
What you'll do
As a Digital Product Manager, you’ll be making sure our products meet customer needs, providing key materials for the business to use and adhering to all relevant regulations. You’ll be analysing research insights, executing testing strategies and validating customer training materials, all so we can further develop our products and enhance the user and customer experience.
So that we can improve our products, we’ll look to you to lead user interviews to identify pain points, conduct user testing, write user stories and identify and troubleshoot any product related issues.
You’ll also be:
- Maintaining the product backlog
- Producing low fidelity wireframes and UX designs in Figma, Sketch or similar
- Helping to develop others by sharing best practice and offering support and guidance
- Act as an Agile coach, managing sprints and ceremonies and overseeing our internal teams and external partners to make sure they deliver on time and within budget
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with digital product ownership experience, ideally in mobile app development, who is used to working in a fast-paced, technology start-up environment. You’ll be able to analyse customer needs and identify pain points, and will have experience in defining customer journeys and developing the right solutions to meet their needs.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Experience in Jira and Figma
- Experience of Agile project management
- The ability to grasp complex problems and solutions quickly
- The ability to drive results without clear direction
- Strong organisation skills with a keen eye for detail