Join us as a Digital Programme Lead
- We’re looking for a Digital Programme Lead to oversee our always on digital marketing activities
- You’ll capture and drive specific product demand and acquisition in the market by optimising channel mix, creative executions and CPA
- This is a great platform to channel your creativity and make a real difference our banking future
What you’ll do
In your new role, you’ll be planning digital marketing programmes, including the requirements and performance for brand advertising, web, SEO, SEM, email, content partnerships, social media and display advertising. You’ll also take responsibility for strategic digital partnerships, while driving activities related to test and learn, full funnel and digital marketing capabilities and best practice.
Throughout the course of your work, you’ll look to evaluate emerging technologies and introduce new and creative growth strategies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the paid amplification of our social media presence and content across all digital channels
- Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience and product journeys
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing programmes and full funnel attribution in terms of short-term sales and long-term value creation
- Utilising strong analytical abilities to evaluate the end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborating with agencies and other vendor partners in our agile, go-to-market way of working
The skills you’ll need
We’re looking for someone with sound knowledge and experience of integrated marketing, including strong digital marketing expertise. This will be coupled with demonstrable experience of leading and managing the digital marketing mix, including brand, SEO, SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
We’ll also expect you to be highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
Additionally, you’ll bring:
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- An up-to-date understanding of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement