Join us as a Digital Tagging Developer
- This is an opportunity for a driven leader to take on an exciting new career challenge
- You’ll be able to build and maintain a wide network of stakeholders of varying degrees of seniority
- It’s a chance to have a tangible effect on our function, put your existing skills to the test and advance your career
What you'll do
You'll define, develop and maintain the digital data architecture across the bank’s full digital estate, acting as a key operator of the tagging and activation solutions. You'll design and implement best in class tagging strategies and solutions, and partner with the digital business, utilising data to drive effortless digital customer experiences.
- Work collaboratively with Digital Analysts to ensure that technical designs map to the stakeholder requirements
- Assist with the efficient configuration of the tagging and activation solutions
- Collaborate with the technology teams to ensure compliance with overall digital architecture
- Liaise with third party vendors to guarantee the accurate integration of their solutions
The skills you'll need
You'll need hands on experience with Adobe Experience Cloud suite, with a specific focus on Adobe DTM, Adobe Launch and Adobe IO, ideally including front end coding and data capture using key tagging technologies.
You’ll also need:
- An understanding of web usability (UX), journey design, digital product process, as well as SEO and digital marketing
- The ability to interpret business requirements and manage demands of multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to influence business decisions and stakeholders through use of technical grounding