We are O2, the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefonica S.A. We put our 25 million UK customers at the heart of everything we do, so we can use our technology to connect them to the experiences they live for.
And just like our customers, we open up exciting possibilities for our employees too. Great benefits. Generous rewards. High-quality training. Ongoing career development. These are just some of the reasons to join us.
We're always on the lookout for great talent, and we're all about inclusivity. We want to be a true reflection of our customers and their communities, to help us make the best decisions. That's why everybody's welcome at O2 - it's time to get everyone in the room.About your team
The Digital Sales team drives opportunities in existing and new logo accounts by supporting our account management & acquisition community. We focus on the newest product areas of the market that will drive change within our customers. We support Telefonica's Enterprise customers across Multi National, Public sector and Private enterprise channels working with our colleagues in Sales, Product, Marketing, Finance and Solutions to ensure that we have alignment between our go to market products and our customer requirements.
Telefonica is an industry leader in Digital Services
through a unique portfolio of propositions.. Our Digital Sales Specialists
are experts at solution selling, delivering Digital transformation for our customers from differentiated products and services via a consultative approach. Drawing upon expert industry-leading knowledge, technical competence and proven sales experience, the team supports the wider Enterprise sales teams in growing our Digital services through profitable, annuity business.
Our approach to the market is via the integration of secure, Digital infrastructure, Digital Workplace, and Digital Solutions
to deliver outstanding experiences and outcomes to our customers, and their customers.How will you come into this?
Digital Workplace is a key growth area for O2, consisting a variety of solutions ranging from devices, security, management software, lifecycle management, and now growing into digital workplace solutions including collaboration software. Customers increasingly look to cloud based collaboration services to enable meetings, conferencing, messaging, file exchange and voice calls, all accessed through mobile and desktop. This converged space is the future of our Digital Workplace Practice.
Digital Workplace sales specialists must be capable of straddling mobility & collaboration and unifying them as our portfolio evolves. Experience, at both a technical and commercial level, in Digital Workplace Unified Communications, Collaboration technologies is a pre-requisite.Some of the more specific responsibilities:
- Support the vision of O2 Digital Workplace
- Contribute to the vision for Digital Workplace, in line with Digital Sales Strategy and complimenting Digital Infrastructure and Digital Solutions.
- Execute against prescribed strategy and in year plan in collaboration with your Sales colleagues.
- Drive customer engagement and positive customer outcomes through technical and commercial expertise in the market, O2's portfolio, and associated vendor/partner capability.
- Achieve Sales Targets
- Execute against your in-year plans.
- Pipeline development, reporting & forecasting against stretching targets
- Demand generation activity in collaboration with Marketing, Sales, and partners
- Planning, activity and visibility against KPI's & Objectives
- Maximise win rates, monitor and improve the efficiency of your activity.
- Achieve profitable sales working collaboratively with sales colleagues in our Enterprise customer base.
What we need from you:
- Work with stake holders across Telefonica & beyond
- O2 Digital, Wayra, Telefonica Group
- O2 Enterprise Product, Solutions & Marketing
- Our partner organisation from Vendors to service providers
- Be highly visible - collaborate and communicate effectively - presenting at relevant industry events and social media channels
- Industry leading and technical understanding and experience of converging mobility, collaboration, DaaS and associated platforms
- Microsoft365, Teams, and associated device management technologies
- Desktop, operating system, management software an advantage
- Professional andable to convincingly mix technical nous with commercial acumen to get a deal done
- Consistent high performer able to drive sales to maximise results
- Demonstrate the ability to build flexible commercial models to appeal to customers
- Strong negotiation/closing skills
- Personally delivering social media and marketing campaigns
- Working experience of Opportunity Qualification methodologies
We're looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position. We also offer plenty of extras to sweeten the deal, which could include things like bonuses, life assurance cover, health care, holiday entitlement and lots of flexible benefits. We also believe a great work-life balance is important, so we're open to considering part time and flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining O2 will give you the freedom to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. Take a deep breath, your career is about to go to exciting new places.