Based in the Gleeds Advisory Due Diligence team and covering work primarily undertaken within the UK.
Responsibility includes managing customer relationships, delivering, managing and coordinating the delivery of Project Monitoring Services within the Gleeds Advisory Due Diligence team.Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Experience, Knowledge and Key Skills
- Positively engaging with customers and developing, growing, and maintaining customer relationships;
- Supporting business unit directors in delivering the business objectives to drive growth in the specialist Gleeds Advisory Due Diligence team;
- Delivering high quality services and ensuring that deliverables meet customer’s requirements including compliance with Gleeds governance procedures;
- Managing and undertaking
- Communicating with, and providing good, sound, professional advice to both clients and other project team members;
- Ensuring that all quantitative and financial information has been independently checked before issue, including maintaining evidence of independent checks;
- Remaining in the remit of your role and when additional responsibilities need to be carried out, conduct this in a fully informed manner with the approval of your line manager;
- Leading and managing team members working for you; ensuring that they are correctly fulfilling their project functions providing mentoring and coaching when required;
- Mentoring and coaching employees so that they realise their full potential;
- Preparing bids for services;
- Managing service delivery for profit.
- Broad, in-depth experience of delivering construction and property related consultancy services across a wide range of sectors, post MRICS qualification;
- Detailed knowledge and practical experience of delivery of project monitoring services on behalf of Funders;
- Knowledge and understanding of PPP/PFI procured projects;
- Sound knowledge of construction methods and materials;
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction procurement strategies;
- Clear understanding of legislation impacting on building contracts;
- Ability to motivate others and to lead a high performance team;
- Clear and effective communication skills – both oral and written;
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to quickly adapt to changes;
- Excellent problem solving, negotiating skills, financial and numeracy management skills;
- Ability to absorb complex information and assess requirements readily;
- Sound ICT Skills, with a high level of proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Competent at negotiating sufficient fees to both complete services and generate required profit levels;
- Ability to work as part of a team and lead teams.
Be part of the extraordinary
- MRICS (Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors)
Every day at Gleeds, we influence the way people around the world live, work and travel. Delivering on the world’s most iconic projects for globally renowned clients, our teams solve complex problems that shape the future of the built environment.
One of the qualities we value in people, is the ability to think creatively about the solutions we offer to clients. With 71 offices spanning the Americas, Europe, MENA and Asia Pacific our ability to innovate and improve is a product of the varied backgrounds and experience of our people. We welcome new perspectives and ideas.
Above all, we believe that quality relationships sit at the heart of good business. We strive to be the people that seek to understand and bring people together. Wherever we are in the world, our aspiration is to leave a positive legacy for people and local communities, whilst living and breathing our three core values:
As a Gleeds team member, you will have access to:
- We’re committed to our clients and our people
- We’re creative and realistic
- We combine professionalism with personality
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications regardless of age, disability, marital status, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status or gender.We recognise the importance of work/life balance and agree flexible working arrangements to suit each individual.Gleeds is a gold standard investor in people employer.
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career
- A contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Our global travel scholarship programme
- Flexible working arrangements