Join us as a Director, RBSI Institutional Banking
- This role will see you managing and developing a defined portfolio of customers to support our business growth ambitions.
- Based in our RBS International Jersey branch, you'll build effective relationships with our Institutional fund customers, including real estate delivering the right solutions to meet their financial needs
- This is a role you can really make your own, allowing excellent exposure for you and your work as you build lasting and meaningful relationships with our customers.
- If you don’t currently live in Jersey, to be considered for this role you’ll need to specifically state in your CV that you have the right to live and work here
What you'll do
We’re looking for someone to proactively enhance customer satisfaction and advocacy by providing them with products and services that best serve their needs. You’ll also prepare well researched and comprehensive briefs and pitch books for customers and prospect meetings. You’ll use a range of contact and strategy planning tools to identify and meet customer needs, while all the time making sure you’re delivering high quality customer interactions and experiences.
You’ll also be:
- Collaborating with customers and colleagues to build trust and long-term sustainable value
- Acting as a visible, positive presence in other parts of the business and the external market
- Supporting senior management to assess and analyse the financial information of our customers
- Maintaining the credit quality of the portfolio to a high standard in conjunction with senior colleagues
The skills you'll need
For this role, you’ll need highly developed interpersonal, negotiation and networking skills. You’ll need the ability to undertake detailed financial analysis and debt structuring for both existing and prospective fund and real estate customers. You’ll also have experience in providing effective and proactive support to teams to deliver income through various business channels.
You’ll be expected to have:
- Proven risk assessment, monitoring and control skills in a broad range of customer situations. A strong market awareness and an appreciation of the economic and financial outlook
- A track record of delivering high quality transactions and building outstanding customer and professional relationships, ideally in a corporate environment
- Experience of analysing complex financial information and structuring appropriate solutions