We're currently recruiting a dedicated Dispatcher to help ensure the smooth running of the operations in Healthcare on a part time basis, working 9 hours per week.
As a Dispatcher, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of quality work. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate. What we'll give:
- £9.65 per hour, 9 hours per week
- Saturday and Sunday
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
More about the role:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
Could you bring your spark to Healthcare? Here's what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Sort and dispatch calls and e-mails to the relevant department accurately within a timely manner
- Update and amend information when changes occur
- Ability to record accurate times and dates of all untoward incidents and complaints requiring Switchboard involvement.
- Resolve stakeholder queries competently and enthusiastically to represent our organisation in a professional light
Who you are:
Who we are:
- Previous experience in this role/similar position is essential
- Excellent telephone manner, with the ability to communicate effectively and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Exceptional organisation skills with the ability to prioritise to meet deadlines.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft systems to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and the Internet
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Confident working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check; costs met by the employer.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.