We have a new vacancy for a Distribution Manager to join our Readymix concrete division based out of our Barton Under Needwood site.
As our Distribution Manager reporting to the Area Manager you will work alongside the operational and customer facing teams within the region to identify and deliver improvements in road logistics safety, customer service and operating costs. You will liase with shipping teams to agree and challenge truck transfer and hire requirements, with a view of increasing customer satisfaction, increasing loads per franchisee trucks, reducing hired vehicles and therefor reducing haulage costs.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, plus car allowance, 10% bonus, 25 days holiday (with option to increase this to 35 days) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- An experienced logistics professional ideally with a member of professional institute (CPC) or working towards one
- Previous experience of managing a team and strong coaching skills
- Full UK driving license
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Good levels of IT literacy
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers