The post holder will strategically lead a progressive team involved in the development of an expanding Education, Early years, and Teacher Training Curriculum. The successful candidate will be an experienced leader responsible for developing and inspiring the next generation of Education practitioners from Level 2 to Level 6.
You will work alongside the Dean of Faculty in the delivery and leadership of Education programmes, working closely with key strategic employers to ensure programmes meet the needs of the sector and critically, learners are prepared for their education careers. The role will require the successful post holder to innovate and ensure the curriculum offer meets the changing needs of the sector and maximises funding methodologies and bid/growth opportunities.
As an employee of Weston College you will have access to a huge range of benefits and support, including but not limited to:
- Wellbeing @ Weston hub, providing well-being support for all;
- A staff welfare officer;
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme (available 24/7, 365 days a year);
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders, and the opportunity to complete this training yourself;
- A mentor to support you in your new role;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Regular staff conferences, with guest speakers;
- Staff social events;
- Free on-site parking
- Great progression opportunities;
- Generous pension schemes.
Follow us on Facebook where we post all our current vacancies and events - https://www.facebook.com/WestonCollegeJobs
Please contact the HR department if you require any further information regarding this opportunity or our recruitment process – firstname.lastname@example.org / 01934 411441.
Weston College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.