About the role
Here at Cavendish Nuclear we are looking to recruit a Document Controller based at our office in Bristol. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company responsible for delivering highly complex projects to our many clients in the Civil and Defence Nuclear industries.
Within this position you will provide accurate document control processes during the complete project delivery lifecycle. You will be involved with large scale nuclear engineering projects offering you excellent opportunities to progress your career.
This is a highly rewarding position working within a market leading nuclear engineering organisation. We support UK and international nuclear power stations with a range of services and strive to be best in class across our various contracts.
- Manage project documentation from creation to retention and into archiving
- Maintain a document management system, manually or electronic
- Register and action project documentation
- Maintain document history and authentication (versions & revisions)
- Control the issue and distribution of project documentation
- Ensure all documentation transmitted is recorded and traceable
- Ensure all documentation is correctly authorised and accepted
- Maintain a controlled and secure storage location for project documentation
- Conduct a check on all project documentation to ensure the standards are met
- Handle documentation in line with project security and document security classifications
- Carry out required Project Document Reporting
- Correct handling of Document Control department and Project Templates
- Assist in Internal audits as required
- Handover of Documentation, Retention and Archiving
What else do I need to know?
- The role will be based at Bristol
- We offer flexible working as well as first class career development.
About Cavendish Nuclear
Cavendish Nuclear is the UK's leading nuclear services company, with a highly-skilled workforce and a growing international presence. Our people innovate to make nuclear safer, faster, at lower cost across all aspects of the nuclear energy lifecycle.
We're committed to providing a great employee experience in a supportive and engaging environment. The benefits you can expect to enjoy include a generous holiday entitlement, competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance and a share ownership scheme. You'll benefit from excellent career and learning and development opportunities to ensure that you grow and achieve your full potential.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. We recognise the value that Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reserves, Veterans, Uniformed Cadet Instructors and Service Families contribute to our business and the United Kingdom. As part of the Covenant, Babcock offers Reservists and Uniformed Cadet Instructors up to 2 week's special paid leave to help them meet their commitments. To find out more please click here.
All applications should be made online. Please use a desktop PC or laptop to create your account and apply for a job. Once you've completed this you'll be able to apply to jobs from mobile devices.
If you experience difficulties please click here. Recruitment correspondence is normally by email so please check your email account and spam folder regularly.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strives to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.