As a Domestic Cleaner, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You'll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Domestic Cleaner. After all, who doesn't dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends?
The core hours of work will be Friday, Saturday & Sunday 8:00am-12:00pm, 12 hours per week. Flexibility to cover other shifts will be required on occasions of holidays & sickness' cover.
The starting hourly rate for the role will be 9:03 per hour, but will increase by 50p per hour after a successful 6 month probationary period. As well as a further 50p per hour enhancement for unsocial shifts between 8pm-8am, as well as Saturdays and Sundays. Job Description
- £9.03 per hour, will increase to £9.50 after a successful 6 month probation period
- 12 hours per week
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
We offer great discounts such as discounted cinema tickets, gyms membership, food outlets and supermarkets as well as life insurance and the option to join the company pension scheme. We offer further training by offering an accredited qualification through our NVQ program. Main Responsibilities The Ideal Candidate
About The Company
- Good command of the English language with a passion for patient care and be able to liaise closely with ward staff.
- Awareness of high cleaning standards and be able to complete documentation on a daily basis.
- Must have a 'Can do' attitude
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced healthcare environment and has a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is desirable but not essential as full training will be given
- Be aware that this is a hospital environment and at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Baring Service check costs, are met by the employer
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.