We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Domestic Coordinator to join the Compass Group family based at Peterborough City Hospital. Your role will be to assist the Domestic Service Manager in the day-to-day management of the domestic services provided by the Medirest contract. Job Description
- Up to £21,00 per annum depending on experience with the potential to increase based on performance in role
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
At Compass we believe a successful career starts with passion, creativity and positivity. As one big family, our people are proud of what we do, we offer career opportunities and the chance to work across many different sectors. More about the role:
You role will be varied but responsibilities will include:
Who you are:
- Incident management and reporting of information from the Helpdesk
- Performing comprehensive investigations on any incidents and ensure preventative measures are put in place.
- Conducting cleaning audits
- Ensure all required shifts are covered and rotas are completed in a timely manner
- Support departmental training plans to ensure that all staff receives all mandatory training across the contract and the departments remains training compliant at all times.
The successful candidate will need to have the following experience, skills and knowledge:
Who we are:
- Good IT skills and use of Microsoft Office, excellent oral and written communication skills and educated to GCSE level in English and Maths.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, with the ability to deal with a wide range of people and situations.
- Knowledge of Service level Agreements within a hospital environment
- Understanding of relevant Manual Handling, Infection Control and Health & Safety issues.
- The ability to organise own workload and work on own initiative.
- You will need a full valid UK driving license as some travel may be involved
- You'll have the ability to work as part of a team but using own judgement and initiative when necessary.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.