Location: Guildford - Field based
Salary: £27k base salary with uncapped OTE, Average £46,000 plus excellent benefits
Status: Full Time, Permanent
We are offering you an exciting opportunity to join our team of Gas Engineers within PH Jones.
PH Jones are part of British Gas with 50 years' experience providing Gas Central Heating Service, Repair & Installations. We pride ourselves in delivering excellent levels of service to our customers whilst creating a positive working environment for you in which to do so.
A Gas Installation Engineer can look forward to the following.
- Guaranteed weekly pay. Basic £27k (Productivity bonus, average OTE £46k) based on an average of 5 combi swaps per week.
- 14 different job types to maximise earnings. Combi swap is the lowest valued.
- Van + Van stock and fuel card.
- All equipment delivered to site for you the day before the installation.
- All additional trades supplied, Electricians, Builders, Joiners, Scaffolders.
- Additional benefits, like pension, healthcare & Employee benefits.
Your role will be a busy one delivering high-quality services to our residential customers whilst minimising disruption where possible. The work will be extremely varied from standard combi swaps through to full system installations. You will take a proactive approach to health and safety, creating a safe environment for all and be responsible for the Installation of gas central heating systems.
You will also be accountable for -
- Compliance with contractual procedures, statutory regulations and internal processes
- Maintaining personal productivity in line with the business
- Being an ambassador of our brand as well as identifying business opportunities where possible
- Ensuring all company property is safeguarded, maintained and returned
We are looking for highly experienced Gas Installation Engineers who can work as part of our team but mainly on you own while completing the installations. We will need you to demonstrate an ability to work alone completing the plumbing and pipework for a variety of different boiler types and systems. We need you to have in date qualifications of the following, CCN1, CKR1, HTR1 along with CENWAT or CEN1 and CPA1 along with long term experience in installation of central heating systems.